Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Ya Working on Wednesday-11/11/09

I've been working on a few items for our churches cookie and craft sale held in December. I thought I'd share a few of those photos.


I had so much fun working on these little guys. I made 8 of them but I'm going to keep 4 of them for myself. The pattern is from the Old Glory Company. It was the first time that I tried baking things in the oven. My hubby and kids would come in and ask what I was cooking. The smell of coffee, cinnamon and vanilla just waffled through the house. They were quite disappointed when they couldn't eat these little guys. But boy did the kitchen smell good.

Here's a whole pan of them. Don't they look great!



This snowman isn't really all that prim. He is lightly tea stained but I thought I should have a mixed variety because ya never know in such a small area as where we live right now how many are really into the prim decor.


I have some other items that I've been working on but they aren't finished yet. Mostly Christmas ornaments hopefully I will get those finished and can post them for next week. I figure if they don't sell very well at the church bazaar then I will either open an etsy store (never done that before) or sell them off my blog. Years ago I had a small craft business and did pretty well selling out of a booth and at fairs. Now with so many kids and the homeschooling I have really run out of the time needed to invest in something like that so that you have enough inventory to make the booth rent each month.

If you want to check out what others are working on head on over to Leslie's blog.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, those gingers are adorable. I'm going to have to hunt for that pattern and cook up a batch for myself!

    Blessings, Lea

    ReplyDelete